THE RAGE OF THE STAGE PLAYERS AND YOUR PRIVACY
At The Rage of the Stage Players, we respect your right to privacy. We understand that users of The Rage of the Stage Players website www.rageofthestage.com, (collectively, the “Sites”) need to be in control of their personal information.
- What personal information we collect and how we collect it
- What we use it for
- How we keep it secure
- What third parties we share this information with
- Your legal rights
- How to contact us
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal Information means any information capable of identifying an individual. Personal Information does not include anonymized data. (herein after “Personal Information”)
Depending upon your particular interaction with our Site, we will collect and process the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Communication Data – includes the Personal Information contained in any communication that you send to us whether that be through a forum on our website, through email, or any other communication method that enables you to communicate with us.
- Customer Data – under circumstances where you choose to engage in a transaction with us, we will collect and process Personal Information, such as your name, title, billing address, payment card information, delivery address, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
When you visit the Site, we will also collect Browsing Information (defined below), which includes the following:
- Technical Data – includes data about how you use our website and any other online services together. We collect and process your IP address, any login data, details about your internet browser, such as length of visit to the pages on our Sites, page views, navigation paths, details about the number of times you use or Sites, time zone settings, and device information (collectively, “Browsing Information”). We collect this Browsing Information through the use of internet cookies, our analytics service provider and fraud prevention system.
Please do not provide, send, or otherwise disclose any sensitive Personal Information to us, including, without limitation, information related to your racial, ethnic origin, political opinion, religion, or other beliefs, sexual orientation, health or medical condition, or criminal background through the Site or any communications to us.
Internet Cookies and Analytics
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Communications – We use the Personal Information we collect in connection with your communications with us for the purpose of responding to your inquiry or communication.
- Information – We process the Personal Information we collect from you in connection with a financial transaction on our Sites as necessary to complete any financial transaction and sales contract with you.
We will use the Browsing Information we collect for you for the following purposes:
- We process Browsing Information to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with our Sites, to optimize your user experience browsing our Sites, to analyze the products and services that are of the most interest to our users, to detect and prevent fraudulent and other criminal activity on our Sites, and with your affirmative consent, to assist us with promotional and marketing efforts.
Do Not Track Disclosure:
This website does not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of this website.
With your affirmative consent, The Rage of the Stage Players will contact you periodically with special offers, updated information and new services. Mail and e-mail from The Rage of the Stage Players may include special offers and information from and about sponsors and partners of The Rage of the Stage Players. In these cases, The Rage of the Stage Players has not shared your information, but rather, has included sponsor and partner information in its own communications. Any e-mail sent to you by The Rage of the Stage Players offers you the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list and will clearly indicate who the e-mail is from.
Some applications on our website allow visitors to request specific information (for example, information on summer camps, performances or sponsorship) by providing their names and addresses to The Rage of the Stage Players. By providing The Rage of the Stage Players with your affirmative consent The Rage of the Stage Players, in addition to providing you with the information you requested, will also use this information to alert you to updated information and new services. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so by contacting The Rage of the Stage Players directly. (See the Contact Us section below).
Text Messaging (SMS)
By providing your affirmative consent and your cell phone number, this allow us to contact you periodically via text message (SMS) with special offers, updated information and new services. Message and data rates may apply. We will send approximately 10 messages per month, although some SMS subscribers will receive more if there are traffic alerts or other day specific notifications. For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Rage of the Stage Players text alerts will send the following kinds of text messages: customer service alerts, on-sales alerts, promotional codes for discounted tickets. To opt-out of all SMS messages, reply STOP to any text message you receive from us.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create an account on our Sites, you give us your affirmative consent to share your Personal Information with the parties set out below:
- Professional advisers including our lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, who are contractually prohibited from using such information except as required to provide their services directly to us.
- Service providers who provide us with IT and system administration services
- Wealth screening and research service providers to gain a better understanding of our guests and donors to inform our fundraising strategy and target our communications more effectively and appropriately
Contest or promotional sponsors
The Rage of the Stage Players will occasionally present a special contest or promotion on its Sites that is sponsored by another company. To qualify for entry, you will be required to provide Personal Information and by submitting said form, you herby give your affirmative consent to share that information with the sponsor(s). We will provide a statement to that effect at that time of submitting.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We require all third parties to sign a non-disclosure agreement to further ensure protection of your personal data and that your data will not be resold.
We will process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We will not sell or share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes unless we get your written consent.
3rd Party Categories
- Marketing and Fundraising Research
- Email and SMS text message providers
- Security and Fraud Prevention
Unless you contact us to request deletion, we will retain your information for as long as you have an open and active account with us. We will honor your request for deletion except as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations.
DATA SECURITY AND DISCLAIMER
We have put in place reasonable security measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally stolen, lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your Personal Information only to those employees and third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when we are legally required to do so. Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against, and we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information.
How to Update Your Personal Information
You can help The Rage of the Stage Players maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number and/or e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication from The Rage of the Stage Players, our partners, or selected third parties, contact The Rage of the Stage Players by updating your account profile online at https://share.hsforms.com/1rYwQKlDfS1aMQUP9LHRdbQ4m3po or using the contact information located in the Contact s section below.
Transfers of Personal Information
The Rage of the Stage Players is located within the United States. To the extent any personal data is transferred to an International Organization or Third Country, such transfers are done in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including, where applicable, execution of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, to lodge a complaint against us with a data supervisory authority, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you.
Pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are required to provide data subjects with certain information when we collect Personal Information. References to terms such as “controller,” “personal data,” “processor” and “data supervisory authority” are intended to have the same meanings assigned to those terms in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council, dated 27 April 2016.
- The controller of your personal data is The Rage of the Stage Players, 3707 Phillips Street, Tampa, FL 33619.
- Where personal data collected from you on our Sites is deemed required or mandatory for you to provide to us, this personal data is necessary in order for us to provide you with a requested service or to enable you to engage in a particular function or transaction on the Site. If you choose not to provide us with the required information, you will not be permitted to receive the particular service or engage in a given function or transaction.
The Rage of the Stage Players welcomes comments and questions about this policy. Please address comments or questions regarding The Rage of the Stage Players’ privacy practices to us using the contact information below. The Rage of the Stage Players may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
The Rage of the Stage Players – Privacy Department
3707 Phillips Street
Tampa, FL 33619
LAST UPDATED ON 19 May, 2019